Friday, January 30, 2009

Bye Sean!






My little brother Sean left on his mission on Wednesday. It was a sad day, I am sad, it was really hard for me to say goodbye. I am such a ball baby. I do not know how these young men do it, I have so much admiration and am so proud of him for making the right decision and serving the Lord. As much as I miss him, I am so excited to hear about his experiences and see him change people's lives with the gospel. We went to breakfast at the Village Inn before we headed down to the MTC. Here are some pics of Sean's day:

3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

I LOVE that you guys went to the Village Inn for his "last meal"! That is too funny. Ryan and John said Sean's farewell was great. I am sad I missed it.

Chad and Mara said...

You gotta love the Miller obsession with VI. I was sad that you weren't there-you gotta love calling obligations. We are in Primary know how that goes. Jack was so cute with his Hello Kitty pez running onthe benches after sacrament. So since you went private I can not view your blog, would you mind adding me? marar@buyroyce.com

Megan said...

I bet it is so nice to be able to start counting down now! He did such a great job in his talk! So good to see all you guys!