Monday, December 8, 2008

We love and miss you Harrison!

Tonight we got together with all of Chad's friends and went to dinner at Bonsai. 6 of them have birthdays in December so we decided to celebrate all together. It was good to get together to remember Harrison and all the good memories they all had with them, his birthday is on the tenth and we definitely miss him terribly.




We also finally got our Christmas tree up, I love our tree. My awesome mom bought it for us and all the decorations-isn't she great?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Think your mom will buy me a tree! Ours was 20 years old and it broke while i was setting it up. So now i have a 12 inch sad and pathetic tree! I keep saying I am going to buy a nice pre-lit one after christmas on sale, but i once the season is over its so easy to spend my $$ other places!

Becky said...

MARA!!!! Ughhhhh!!! I have been asking your mom for an email or something to talk to you, but she has her mind on other things. Its okay, I am sooooo glad to hear from you! Please email me and I want to add your blog to my list!