Friday, November 7, 2008

AMAZING!



So I don't know how many of you watched or went to the Utah vs TCU game last night, but if you didn't you missed out! It was a great game! We went with Tyler and Ambria, and even though we were on the highest row we had a blast! When Utah made that winning touchdown everyone went crazy! And the poor TCU kicker lost the game TWICE for his team....I'm sure he feels great today! Anyways....it was a great game and it makes me even more excited for the BYU game! (The picture is the winning touchdown)

2 comments:

Kelly and Whitney said...

is this Mara used to be Miller? if this is then... how are you?? this is Whitney (Hulse) Johnson im so glad i found your blog. what have you been up to?? congrats on being married. my blog is private so if you want an invite email me. whits29@hotmail.com

TroskeFamily said...

It was an awesome game. I am hoping that the BCS will line up BSU and UofU in a bowl game. We love the "U" (not as much as BSU)so it will be sad for us when BSU kicks their butt. But we'll make it through it. Just kidding! (not really) We love you guys and your blog. We have one request though....more Maui pictures!
Love, Genevieve