Monday, October 6, 2008

This and That

We had a great weekend! On Friday we went to the exhibit called Bodyworlds down by the library, it was really interesting.  We had been to one in Vegas and enjoyed it, but this is the original exhibit so we were thinking it is probably better so when Chad's mom and dad said they wanted to take us we were all for it! So anyways-definitely a must see! After Bodyworlds we made our way up to the cabin (since it was conference weekend and we didn't have teach primary on Sunday), and it was soooo nice to just sit around and relax and watch movies and enjoy conference. Wasn't it a great conference? I always feel grateful that we have such amazing leaders that give us such great advice and wisdom.  I wish we would have not forgot our camera because it was really pretty up there with all the leaves changing.  Well we also watched "Iron Man" and "Baby Mama".  You just can't beat "Iron Man", it is a great movie.  "Baby Mama" was surprisingly good also, I recommend it.  
Well that is all from us!
Mara and Chad 

3 comments:

Megan said...

So I really want to see that exhibit. I heard so much about it from the surgeons at TOSH who saw it in NYC. Anyway, I love to see something on your blog!

rasmussenfamily said...

Mara,for some reason every time I try to write something on your blog it does not show up! So maybe it will work this time! Hi guys! Sadie June

Leah Miller said...

I am glad you found me. OK, so Ryan has been talking about the Bodyworld exhibit...he really wants to go. Good to hear that you liked it. I hope your new slippers are warm and cozy!!